Summary of Modules
- Patients/Visits – (1) add/edit patient information, (2) set recall dates, (3) view transaction history, (4) log procedures associated with visits, (5) view a patients financial information, (6) apply payments received, (7) view patient charts, manage insurance information.
- Tabs along the top provide navigation within modules, and allow the user to access detailed features
- Fees/Carriers – (1) manage fee schedules: add procedures, change fees, add new schedules, (2) add/edit carriers, (3) add/edit providers, (4) create/edit explosion codes, (5) add/edit employers.
- Appointments – (1) add/delete appointments, (2) print schedules/reports, (3) e-mail reminders.
- Reports Manager – view reports, lists, and graphs.
- Contact Manager Quick access to Patients, Guarantors, Insurance carriers, Referrals, Employers, Payer IDs
- Utilities – 1) process bulk checks, (2)Check/delete/transmit e-claims, (3) view deletion log, (4) Status/Tutorials
- Marketing Center – (1) Comments Builder, (2) Data Mining